In keeping with current public health policy recommendations, masks and social distancing are optional. We strongly recommend anyone who is immune-compromised and/or unvaccinated to wear a mask at all church services and other events.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/
- Learn how to prevent diabetes at Diabetes Free NC
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services: https://www.ncdhhs.gov
- Vaccines.gov (Federal government)
- How our brains numb us to Covid-19 risks – and what we can do about it (Washington Post)